Personal data collection
Lens R&D receives or collects your personal data in the following ways:
- When you submit an inquiry relating to any of our products and services through our website
- When you contact our sales and business development, human resource, or customer support team(s) through email, via telephone, letter, or through face-to-face meetings
- When you connect with us through our social media channels such as Linkedin
- When you visit our premises or facilities
- When, for any other reason or by any other means, you submit your personal data to us.
We collect and process the following types of personal data from you:
- General personal data: name, address, e-mail, telephone number, title, and affiliation.
- Commercial data: inquiry, quotation, order and financial history, customer support history
- Human resource data: your CV, cover letter and references
We do not collect and process any sensitive personal data.
Cookies and analytics
Data storage, security and third parties
We host our website on a server in EU with restricted access. Further our website uses SSL encryption to transfer the data. We store data only for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose the data is used for, taking into account legal obligations and business interests. ;
- Cookies and analytics data: as long as relevant but in no case longer than 5 years
- General personal data (no customer relation): up to 5 years (unless your consent to process your personal data is withdrawn earlier)
- Commercial data: as long as relevant for customer support up to maximum 15 years
- Human resource data: up to 5 years (unless your consent to process your personal data is withdrawn earlier)
In case you would like to have your data corrected or removed, please contact us and send an email to info (at) lens-rnd.com.
Governing law and policy updates