The Single Sampler is a dedicated EGSE especially designed for BiSon sun sensors. It contains an integrated variable transimpedance amplifier with a USB output. The sampler is delivered with a Python script to be easily integrated with other laboratory software.
Single Sampler EGSE / 732S00101
The Single Sampler is read-out EGSE and developed for AOCS/ADCS research and development, as well AIT activities.
- Variable transimpedance universal analogue Sunsensor interface box with USB output
- Including one transimpedance (to be specified at time or order available transimpedances)
power cord and python software interface
- 14 bit 250 kHz 4 chanel simultaneous sampling (including thermistor monitoring circuit)
- Optimised for digital readout of BiSon Sunsensors
- Programmable averaging per output sample ; Variable output sample rate